Raptr Gamercard

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tera Online Free to play

Yo!

I always had a very lackluster interest for mmorpgs. I used to play WoW alot and after it got boring no other mmorpg has been able to keep me interested. I do think it is mainly because the combat always suck. They always seem to use tab targeting and I really do hate tab targeting.

Ive been playing Tera Online on and off for a while and I have to say that it is somewhat refreshing since the combat system is more action oriented. You actually have to aim at your enemy in order to hit and if you dont aim at them you will miss. Makes sense right? In other words it is up to you and not some hidden stat rolls that dictate hit or miss. I like it.

Tera is now Free to Play and hopefully this will mean more people on the servers. Well, atleast I will play it even if it is just casually. :)

Check out Tera here.


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment