Raptr Gamercard

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sc2: Heart of the Swarm

Yo!

So now HoTS have been released and we get to continue the epic adventure of Raynor and Kerrigan. I have been looking forward to this for some time as I have always been an avid Starcraft fan. Now, I have not released any videos of me playing Sc2 and the truth is I was on a break. For about 2 years.

The reason for this is simple. I get too emotional and angry when I play. Even when I win. After a win I get angry because the guy who played me dared to play me. It is insulting to me that someone that was that shit would play against someone like me. Haha I am/was sick.

Team games were even worse. I remember me and my brother owning and pwning as a team. Until one day when we lost and it just escalated into an all out skype brawl that must have lasted for about 1 or 2 hours. I don't think we talked for about 2 weeks after that. Thats when I "quit" playing Starcraft 2. Ah good times!

However, now that HoTS is released and I have a blog/youtube channel known as Fairly Angry Mike I figured it might be time for some proper rage videos.

So look forward to that in the coming days/weeks.

Take care for now and good luck in Sc2 Heart of the Swarm!

No comments:

Post a Comment